Mitarbeiter im Ausland einstellen oder bestehende dienstlichg entsenden

Whether you want to employ an existing employee abroad or recruit a completely new team member in another country: With us, you don’t need a permanent establishment in the target country to do this.

Working abroad and acquiring intercultural competence is an exciting enrichment for a person’s CV as well as their personal life experience. However, the respective national regulations and laws for employees are complex and not easy for non-locals to navigate.

There are many questions and bureaucratic hurdles related with secondment

Employers who send employees abroad on business are faced with many questions. If an employee stays abroad for a longer period of time or even has his or her place of residence abroad, the labour law and tax regulations of the place of residence apply, which are almost always different from the employer’s place of residence.

To ensure that the employee can carry out his or her work in another country without any problems, there are bureaucratic hurdles that should be steered on the right track by experts. This saves time – and usually also money.

If you, as an employee, are thinking about working abroad for your employer, or if you yourself, as an employer, would like to deploy employees on business to a foreign country, we are here to help you.

MitarbeiterInnen im Ausland beschäftigen

Secondment – deploying staff abroad

The secondment of an employee occurs when an employee performs his or her duties for the company in another country at the request of his or her employer.

This is different from the situation where the worker is hired abroad and was not previously employed by the company. In this case, it is not a posting and therefore different rules apply.

Dienstliche Entsendung

Posting abroad for a longer period of time

In most cases, an assignment lasting a longer period of time has consequences for the employer and the employee in terms of labour law and taxation. We ensure that the process is correct and smooth.

How this works depends very much on the individual country. We check whether your home country has a social security agreement with the country in question. Often, social security contributions can be continued to be paid in your home country, while income tax is paid in the country of permanent residence.

Call us to discuss your specific situation.

We can help with the following topics:

Professional Employer Organization

IPS as a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) for your international expansion.

Read more
Payroll Services International

International- global Payroll Services for the legally compliant management of your employees

Read more
Mitarbeiter im Ausland einstellen oder bestehende dienstlichg entsenden

Hiring employees without a branch or subsidiary in another country

Read more
Mitarbeiter-Innen in einem anderen Land einstellen

Sending employees abroad on business without establishing a branch office in the target country

Read more
Employer of Record Partner

How IPS supports globally expanding companies as an Employer of Record (EOR)

Read more